Peter Rogers's Blog
Artist-in-Residence at Chez Firth
Friday (6/10/11) 7:40pm - ... wherein Peter continues planning his trip to Minneapolis.
Following up on this post, I'm still sorting out my upcoming (in two weeks! aiee!) trip to Minneapolis for the Twin Cities Improv Festival, as part of the Puppet Improv Project's presentation of Crack! The Improvised Puppet Musical.
Since last time:
And with that, my schedule is starting to come together:
- Thursday afternoon: land, arrive at the hotel, lay in supply of groceries, settle in.
- Thursday late afternoon/evening: tourism, dinner with improvisors.
- Thursday night: watch shows.
- Friday: sleep in, eat lunch.
- Friday afternoon: tourism.
- Friday night: perform with PiP, watch more shows.
- Saturday: sleep in, eat lunch.
- Saturday afternoon: class.
- Saturday night: dinner, watch more shows.
- Sunday: sleep in a bit less (hmph), eat breakfast.
- Sunday afternoon: class.
- Sunday night: go dancing.
So that leaves me with a bunch of tasks still to attend to before the 23rd
- Figure out which shows I want to watch.
- Buy tickets for any TCIF shows I think will sell out and that I want to see.
- Ping Priceline with a lowball price to see if I can book a downtown hotel for cheap(er).
- Pick out which touristy things I most want to do. (Prioritize!)
- Get a list of restaurants to hit. (Prioritize! again!)
- Ping Minneapolis dancers to verify that there's dancing on Sunday night.
- Write out packing list, grocery list.
- Figure out if I want to order a 7-day GoTo card before I get there.
All in all, this is looking pretty auspicious.
contemplative · Music:
There is a Metro Transit office downtown where you can buy a Go Card if you decide to later.
I don't know what things you like! So I cannot tell you! What touristy! Things!
WHAT DO I WANT I AM SO CONFUSED